The “Douche” Rides! The Cars for “That Guy!”
by Richard Maloof
For those of you who know me personally, know I have always been fascinated with cars. My love of them is from an image perspective and a “work of art” point of view, not from an “I want to change the oil or rebuild the transmission” … get it?
Some of you are probably asking, “What does this have to do with fashion or image?”… ummm everything! No matter what the budget is, guys find a way to drive or douche up their cars. Please if anything on this list resonates please stop … just stop!
Here we go!
Richard’s 5 “Douche Rides”
- Anything Yellow! I don’t care if it is a Scion or a Ferrari, it just screams douche! I am all about making a statement but not screaming at me, LOOK LOOK!
- The Replica Car! Seriously dude, if you have a Ferrari body kit on a Pontiac Fiero … you’re a douche!
- A Corvette! Ok, let me preface this. I am referring to the years of 1968 on. There is something that screams “THAT GUY” ….and just when I see one that I think is cool, I am blinded by the gold necklace hanging on the un-buttoned shirt dude driving it.
- Rims Or Stereo System That Cost More Than the Car! This actually makes me laugh and speaks volumes for douche driving. Come on man!
- If Your Car Sounds Like a Lamborghini but has less than 200 Horsepower! I was driving on the 405 the other day and heard this amazing scream. I started checking all of my mirrors because I knew the car rolling up on me was going to be amazing … WTF?! Here comes this douche in an old Honda CRX! This thing had a muffler the size of a F-15 jet engine, and was so loud it shook my car. The douche thing about this…. the car can’t even out race most lawn tractors! Come on man!