askmen.com Top 10 article: Proven Ways To Flatter Your Face
- Wear Colors That Complement Your Eyes
- Use Facial Hair To Define A Round Face
- Sport Fronts If You Have An Oblong Face
- Wear Sunglasses With A Bold Brow Bar If Your Face Is Round
- Ramp Up Cardio
- Grow Beard To Make Small Chin More Masculine
- Minimize A Big Nose With Off Center Part
- Get A Tan
- Opt For Classic Sideburns
- Minimize Large Ears With A HairstyleThat Grazes Over Them
Farah Averill is the author of this article and I think actually gives some lack luster advice. I know they do everything in “Top 10” format so she was probably struggling a little to think of good suggestions.
I will stick to my “Richard’s 5 Rules” format. So here are my thoughts of things to do to flatter your face …
- Get A Facial! Healthy Skin Is Very Flattering And Good For You. An Exfoliating Facial With Extractions Or A Hydrating Facial Depending On The Condition Of Your Skin Is A Great Start. Ask Your Esthetician What They Would Recommend Based On Your Skin Type.
- Get A Good Haircut! See My Golden Rules In My Book “DETAILED.” I Talk About The Shape Of Your Face And Recommend Tips On How to Go About Finding The Best Haircut.
- Facial Hair Can Change Your Look … Just Don’t Be Douchie About It! Keep It Cleaned Up And Don’t Just Let It Go Like The “I Am So Free With The World Guy”
- Handle Your Grill! You Can Be Brad Pitt But If Your Teeth Look Like You Have Been Chewing On Wood Or If They Are The Color Of Butter … You Need To Handle it!
- Work Out / Diet! Lifting Weights And A Good Diet Can Alter Your Face Structure By Leaning It Down, This Will Add Shape … Do This it Works!